Wholesale Production Specialist
Wholesale Production Specialist
Who we are
Clayton & Crume is a leather goods and lifestyle brand based in Louisville, KY. Founded in a college dorm room in 2012, our company has been built upon the values of hard work, quality goods, and honest treatment of customers. We pride ourselves in our team-fueled mission to become a nationwide brand that is synonymous with what is tested and lasting.
Where you’ll fit in
The Wholesale Production Specialist has a key role in producing wholesale orders of leather goods for our clients. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment that values collaboration, craftsmanship, and strong work ethic. Confidence working with your hands and strong attention to detail is essential. You will gain an intimate understanding of our production processes, while sharpening your craftsmanship skills and establishing your role in a quickly growing company.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Execute projects as assigned by Wholesale Production Supervisor in a group or autonomously.
- Use various hand tools to assemble raw materials to produce sub-assemblies or finished goods.
- Accurately set up jigs and operate machinery to produce consistently high-quality goods.
- Prepare finished goods for shipment or storage.
- Track production on schedule boards and record production efficiency data.
What you’ll bring to the table
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelors in Fine Arts or related field preferred.
- Ability to make frequent and detailed measurements to accurately place designs on leather goods.
- Familiarity with machinery or proof of mechanical aptitude.
- Sewing machine proficiency preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work within a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Possess a proactive drive to tackle self-directed projects.
- Strong organizational, time management skills, and problem solving skills.
- Dedication to maintaining a consistently high level of craftsmanship.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to consistently execute repetitive tasks.
What you’ll love about us
- We’re an ambitious, driven, fun-loving team that is dedicated to growing a brand we proudly stand behind. We offer the opportunity for you to contribute your talents as a key member of our Production team and look forward to providing you with the opportunity to hone your craftsmanship.
- We provide PTO with additional time earned based on service.
- We offer health, dental, and vision insurance, along with a fully vested 401(k) match after one year of service.
- We love sharing our products, so we encourage our team to put our handcrafted leather goods to use. We also offer exclusive friends and family pricing.
- We are a group that prioritizes philanthropy through our involvement in local partnerships and charitable causes.
- We love to celebrate our Kentucky heritage and regularly host events with our partners in the bourbon, tourism and horse racing industries.
- This is a full-time position, working 8 hour shifts, Monday through Friday, with a 30 minute break for lunch.
- Overtime will be available during the busy holiday season.
- Submit your resume, 2 professional references, and any relevant portfolio material to email@example.com.
Clayton & Crume does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.