Retail Sales Associate
Retail Sales Associate
Who we are
Clayton & Crume is a leather goods and lifestyle brand based in Louisville, KY. Founded in a college dorm room in 2012, our company has been built upon the values of hard work, quality goods, and honest treatment of customers. We pride ourselves in our team-fueled mission to become a nationwide brand that is synonymous with what is tested and lasting.
Having grown our brand through word-of-mouth advertising and in-person sales, we know the importance of connecting with customers and sharing our goods firsthand. In November of 2019, we launched our flagship retail shop in Louisville to provide a physical representation and home to our brand. We are searching for a part-time Retail Sales Associate to join our Retail Team.
Where you’ll fit in
Clayton & Crume was founded on a desire to put the customer first in everything we do. As a part-time Retail Sales Associate, you will interact directly with customers and serve as an advocate and brand ambassador for Clayton & Crume. It will be your responsibility that every person who comes into our store has an excellent experience and walks away with an appreciation of our brand. This is a part-time position, but as we approach the busy holiday season, there will be opportunities to pick up more hours. Availability to work evenings and weekends is essential for this position.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Serve as an advocate and brand ambassador for Clayton & Crume.
- Leverage product knowledge to educate and convert curious customers into satisfied buyers.
- Perform routine opening and closing procedures.
- Communicate effectively with the Fulfillment Team and Customer Support Team as necessary to ensure seamless customer experiences.
- Assist with occasional events at our flagship retail store.
What we’ll love about you
- Your warm, outgoing personality that thrives in a team-oriented, customer facing environment
- Your reliability, professionalism and punctuality
- Your thorough attention to detail
- Your motivation to deliver above and beyond for our team and our customers
- Your keen understanding of the Clayton & Crume brand, mission and customer
- Your flexibility and commitment to serve our customers on evenings and weekends
What you’ll bring to the table
- Customer-facing experience in retail sales, a support team or in a related service environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Motivated, self-starter mentality
- Availability to work evenings and weekends as needed
- High School diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- This position will be part-time and must be available on weekends. Hours will vary based on business needs. There will be opportunities to pick up more hours from Black Friday until Christmas.
- Please contact email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and 2 professional references to apply.
Clayton & Crume does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.