Order Fulfillment Associate
Order Fulfillment Associate
Who we are
Clayton & Crume is a leather goods and lifestyle brand based in Louisville, KY. Founded in a college dorm room in 2012, our company has been built upon the values of hard work, quality goods, and honest treatment of customers. We pride ourselves in our team-fueled mission to become a nationwide brand that is synonymous with what is tested and lasting.
Where you’ll fit in
The Order Fulfillment Associate has a key role in fulfilling online orders during the high volume holiday season. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment that values collaboration, craftsmanship, and strong work ethic. The ability to prioritize projects, multi-task, and stick to deadlines is essential. You will have an immediate impact on our order fulfillment capabilities, while sharpening your skills and establishing your role in a quickly growing company.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Execute all aspects of the fulfillment process, including the preparation, processing, packing, shipping and communication required to fulfill a high volume of online orders in a timely manner.
- Maintain quality standards with an emphasis on packaging presentation to ensure the best possible customer experience.
- Pick and package finished goods into correct packages and boxes for shipment.
- Label and ship packages using online software.
- Communicate with the Customer Support and Production teams to fulfill special requests and correct any shipping or order errors as necessary.
What you’ll bring to the table
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for packaging presentation
- A high level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in order to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and work within a team
- Possess a proactive drive to tackle time-sensitive benchmarks
- Strong organizational, time management, and problem solving skills
- Ability to consistently execute repetitive tasks
- Dedication to maintaining a consistently high level of craftsmanship
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry boxes up to 40 pounds
- This is a seasonal position, working 8 hour shifts, Monday through Friday, with a 30 minute break for lunch. Both part-time and full-time opportunities are available.
- Overtime and extended hours + days are available during the busy holiday season.
- Please contact email@example.com with your resume and cover letter attached to apply.
Clayton & Crume does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.