eCommerce Marketing Specialist
eCommerce Marketing Specialist
Who we are
Clayton & Crume is a start-up leather goods and lifestyle brand based in Louisville, KY. Founded in a college dorm room in 2012, our company has been built on the values of hard work, quality products, and honest treatment of customers. We pride ourselves on a team that supports one another in our mission to grow into a nationwide brand that is synonymous with quality.
We are looking for a highly motivated, innovative, and data-driven professional to join our growing Acquisition Marketing team as an eCommerce Marketing Specialist. You will be responsible for developing Clayton & Crume’s Paid Social and Paid Search by launching and managing innovative Paid Social Ads, Search, Shopping, and Display campaigns. Reporting to the Sr. Performance Marketing Manager, you will work closely together to develop quarterly strategies, identify and execute testing opportunities, and execute omni-channel marketing initiatives.
Where you’ll fit in
In this role, you will be working closely with each marketing channel manager, so experience creating omni-channel strategy is preferred. You should be comfortable analyzing data, creating insights, and actioning insights to develop our paid social and paid search strategy. The ideal candidate will have familiarity managing both Facebook + Instagram Ads, Pinterest Ads, Google Search and Shopping campaigns, and some experience with shopping feeds. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment that values creativity, collaboration, and strong work ethic. The ability to prioritize projects, multi-task, and stick to deadlines while maintaining a high level of professionalism is essential. You will have an immediate impact on our marketing objectives, while sharpening your skills and establishing your role in a quickly growing company.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Develop Clayton & Crume’s Facebook + Instagram Paid Ads, Google Shopping + Search, YouTube, and Display programs through constant testing and innovation to maximize revenue at our new customer ROAS and CPA targets.
- Help manage day-to-day optimizations and testing across large scale Paid Social, Shopping, Search, YouTube, and Display campaigns.
- Build robust quarterly ad strategies, run keyword expansion reports, shopping feed optimizations, keyword research, and weekly campaign checks to uncover optimization opportunities and insights.
- Work closely with our Creative team for best visual practices, best performers, and consistent branding in our paid social content.
- Work alongside the Marketing and Creative teams on our shopping, messaging, and landing page strategy.
- Partner with Production teams on projects regarding seasonal pushes/inventory levels.
- Work closely with Facebook and Google reps to build strong partnerships, communicate strategy, and identify testing/beta opportunities that will develop our customer acquisition strategy.
- Collaborate with other team members (Social, Creative, Graphic Design, Email, etc.) to develop full funnel acquisition strategy, share performance trends, insights, and analysis, and collaborate on challenges and opportunities for reaching new customer segments.
What we’ll love about you
- Your strategic, analytical mind that intuitively understands ecommerce and customer behavior
- Innovative, compelling approaches to digital advertising
- Intellectually curious, eager to learn, and comfortable working through uncertainty
- Clear communication skills, with experience translating data into strategic recommendations
- Ability to work both independently and in team settings
- Strong problem-solving skills, and an ability to manage multiple projects and adjust to frequently changing priorities
- Highly self-motivated to go above and beyond standard requirements
What you’ll bring to the table
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or a relevant field
- 3+ years managing Performance Marketing in-house or at an agency preferred
- Experience implementing conversion tracking in the aforementioned ad UIs
- Keen understanding of the Clayton & Crume brand, mission and customer
- The ability to tell a cohesive and unbiased story by looking at complex data sets
What you’ll love about us
- We’re an ambitious, driven, fun-loving team that is dedicated to growing a brand we proudly stand behind. We offer the opportunity for you to contribute your talents as a key member of our Marketing team.
- We provide PTO with additional weeks earned based on service.
- We offer health, dental, and vision insurance, along with a fully vested 401(k) match after one year of service.
- We love sharing our products, so we encourage our team to put our handcrafted leather goods to use. We also offer exclusive friends and family pricing.
- We are a group that prioritizes philanthropy through our involvement in local partnerships and charitable causes.
- We love to celebrate our Kentucky heritage and regularly host events with our partners in the bourbon, tourism, and horse racing industries.
The C&C Interview process
- Submit your resume, 2 professional references, and any relevant portfolio material to email@example.com.
- Those chosen for an interview will be contacted directly and offered an opportunity to meet with our team.
Clayton & Crume does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.